Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ghana

Myself and 3 other team members leave for the first ever Visiting Orphans mission trip to Ghana, Africa. I am beyond excited! It has long been a dream of mine to go to Africa. We are meeting up with a wonderful ministry called International Hope and Heritage and our little team will join with their team to minister to orphans and widows in remote mud hut villages in Ghana. Please pray for safety, travel mercies and that in all things the Lord will be with us and work through us.
Just got an email from one of our team members that she woke up today with a headache and throwing up. Please pray for her (Jess) - that she would be well and able to go tomorrow. That the enemy would not steal any of what the Lord has for us to do.
I hope to be able to update my blog from my phone so I'm testing it out now. I won't be able to post pictures probably until I get back. Stay tuned.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: