Saturday, February 5, 2011

Haiti update

We are having a great trip in Haiti. I was planning to blog each day but I've been so tired after we've gotten back and had our team meetings, that I really haven't yet. I uploaded pics from day 1 but haven't done that yet for day 2. Day 2 we went to Well Being and it was a great day with those kids. Love them so much! The momma who runs the place is precious. And great news - since we were there last, 7th Day Adventist in Haiti got her a prosthetic leg. She just got it a few days ago so still getting used to it. 

Today, we drive an hour + to Thomazeau to a more rural orphanage called Children of Hope. I also look forward to going there - the children are amazing, as are the people who run it. 

I will try to update tonight. Just wanted to put a short post today so anyone checking - would know we are safe and having a great trip. 

Blessings!
Autumn

No comments: