Saturday, February 5, 2011

Visit to Thomazeau

I love going to Children of Hope Orphanage in Thomazeau. It is always a breath of fresh air for myself and our teams to see an orphanage that has great leadership and is taking excellent care of the children. We had so much fun with the kids today. Joanne had some giant bible stories - the same kind I used in Sunday school class at my church. She told the children the story of Paul & Silas in Prison and David & Goliath. The kids were so attentive and they knew without hesitation when she asked who can help you when you are in need - JESUS! I got some great pictures. This camera takes awesome pictures. I will post more soon on my facebook page and I'll post the link once I'm done. I love that I've been able to come back 3 times now in the past year and really get to know these kids and adults at these 3 orphanages. I love them all! Looking forward to coming back in March. 

No comments: