Wednesday, March 31, 2010

China, here I come

I think I have figured out how to email myself at blogger which will update my blog and also update to facebook at the same time. So this is sort of my little test to see if it works. If this works, it'll be fabulous. 
I leave for China on Sunday so... stay tuned for updates. I cannot wait to meet the kids, experience a new culture and get to know the team that is going. I'm so blessed to have a job where I get to go around the world and love on kids. I'm not a mother but... I get to be a mom to kids around the world. What an honor and privilege. 



The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

1 comment:

Nikki... said...

Be safe and have a great trip! I cant wait to read about your adventure across the world. :)