Saturday, October 16, 2010

Safe and sound in Haiti

We made it to Haiti. The whole team made it on time to Miami and we found each other no problem. After we boarded the plane, we were notified that they had to call in a pilot and they didn't know when he'd get there. Minor detail:) Thankfully the plane was filled with Christian missionaries who were all in good spirits and made the best of it. We just chilled on the plane until we took off about 2 hours later. The flight to Haiti was only 1.5 hours so not too bad. We are here at the Heartline Guest House and we just had a delicious chicken pot pie and salad dinner prepared by the fabulous Beverly and staff. We are tired and hot and probably going to bed very early after a long travel day. But we are super excited to be here and looking forward to church in the morning. 
I'm bummed that I forgot my camera adaptor to plug it into my laptop and get my pics off. Hoping I can figure something out to be able to upload pics. 


No comments: